View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #254
Sutherngintelmen
around the bend

Oddometer: 1,171
I had this exact experience with my C2 - it went away after not long and was perfect after. I guess my advice is keep wearing it until it molds to your contours.

I have not had the C3 out for more than a couple of hours yet so don't know if I'm going to get a repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgsa View Post
Got the C3 last week and the SRC system last Friday and installed. The C3 fit in a medium seems to be good, not too snug and definitely not too loose. Sat and Sun went on a couple of ~280 mile rides each day and discovered after about 1.5hrs the front of the helmet was leaving an imprint on the top of my forehead area and started to get pretty painful. So about 3 times I tried to locate the hotspot best I could and press in the styrofoam a bit at that place and a little around it. It might be a bit better but I wont know until the next time out... Don't know if there's a best practice for this, I've never had this issue before in a helmet. After wearing it and really liking it (except for the hot sport of course), I am determined to resolve the issue so I can wear it in total comfort.

Any advice?
There is a pleasure in the pathed woods, There is a rapture in the smoking pipe, There is chaos, where none intrudes, in the deep dell, with its thrills roar; I love not nature less, but bikes the more. Byron riding.

All pics < 6/30/12 deleted by Apple Now with SmugMug supporting ADV
Sutherngintelmen is offline   Reply With Quote