View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #257
Gnik Nus
MSF Ridercoach

Oddometer: 14
Thumb Schuberth Service

After years of lusting for a Schuberth, I finally made my purchase with RevZilla in April, thanks in part to this thread and all the great info. My helmet arrived three days after my order was placed. Fit and finish was excellent. However during my first ride I detected a couple of problems with venting and wind noise from the top scoop. An email to RevZilla produced a quick response that day and a phone call that afternoon from Michael with Schuberth North America. We discussed the problem and he asked for some photos of the problem areas that I sent him that same day. About 30 minutes later, I received another call that he was rushing to my home a new replacement helmet. When it arrived, I was asked to thoroughly check it out and if satisfied, return the original helmet with a freight prepaid UPS sticker that he was providing.

The new helmet arrived within three days as he promised. It was what I hoped for and I am very happy with my C3. It is everything you've heard regarding fit, lightweight, venting, aerodynamic, etc. I immediately returned the first helmet and all is well.

Any manufactured product can have defects. It's the service attitude and follow through when problems arise that make a great company and reputation. Both RevZilla and Schuberth have my respect and gratitude in dealing with this problem. I wanted all the inmates to know that Schuberth is much more than an outstanding helmet. You can buy with confidence from this manufacturer and RevZilla as well.

Woody
Gnik Nus is offline   Reply With Quote