View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 05:16 AM   #1519
tileman
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 851
Sucker us in with a great story , sell us some gear for a great price for our support, then extort us to continue your dream with us following !!!!!!!!

I'm in for more !!!!!!!

If possible have the auction go for a while and (I'm sorry about this with everything else going on) but can you also include some rough idea re shipping and what you would or wouldn't ship as OZ is kinda a long way away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo (& piglet) View Post
And following on from such - would anyone be interested in bidding if I put some the 'genuine ex-Dakar Rally' parts and memorabilia up for auction on ebay?

I really need to raise some funds if I am going to even contemplate entering 2012... sure it's not going to raise much, but every little helps (along with 2012 T-shirts and Buffs which will follow)...

I' m thinking side panels, fenders, maybe even my helmet... there is also the 'famous' left boot that was returned to me... but not the fairing, sorry x

Having your own piece of Dakar to hang on the wall of your garage might be pretty cool? or not... but hey, you'd be helping me out hugely!

Jx