View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #245
Mr. Fisherman
PROUD 2B Riff Raff!

Oddometer: 10,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berglund View Post
Hi

The tanks are under production but the final development costs is not known at this point.

This tank setup is a bolt on 3 tank set kit. Its not possible to use them seperatly. Its not "In-tank" fuelpump. We will use the standard fuel regulator and a outside fuelpump. This way it possible to choose from wich tank unit you would like to run and a possibility to have extra fuelfilter before the pump.

The design is very similar to KTM 450RR. We use a low exhaust pipe.
The 2 front tanks contains 8-8,5 liters each and rear tank 12-13.5 liter.
Our goal is to have 30 liters in total.
The fronttanks are designed to have bigger radiators with electric fans on each side.

We use a carbon skid plate(KTM replica) and the mountings combines tank and skidplate attachment points.
The nav tower is designed to have a KTM oil cooler. The oil system uses the same tech specifcation as the Twinair oil coler unit.
The fairing is now under production and uses the standard light/lamp.

It will be possible to by the parts seperatly.

In a couple of weeks it will be a new website where you can se the first prototype. In the swedish 4 days rally i will have a pressconferance and media testdrive.

I will race this bike in Dakar 2012 with Íhlins suspension and KTM 450 RR frontwheel/brakes, 660 Rally rear wheel, Hinson clutch, FX modified gearbox, KTM 450RR forkclamps/PHDS/Íhlins, 570-camshaft and tuned head.

If you are interrested i will try to to deliver rallykit to them who race Dakar 2012. After that we start the production to other riders.
The price will be similar to JVC rallykit.
Tanks seperatly, price the same as Safari + fuelpump

Questions: thomas@berglundracing.com

Thomas Berglund
Wow, great news. I'll be following you... Looking forward to seeing these bikes outfitted for Dakar 2012
Mr. Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote