View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #80
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainBender View Post
Was thinking of getting one for my wife but then I saw the price! Why so much more expensive than the men's suit? You're up in the other guys range.
Well there is no comparison.. totally different product.Lets see

the materials and components are quite different-- including but not limited to Super Fabric ballistics, a new shell construction, Sas-Tec armor (including back protector for which everyone charges an extra $45 to $100), an amazing thermal liner, a full rain suit etc... Then you have the FULL custom sizing which obviously doubles our costs..... Now add the amazing warranty, service and support that you will get and multiply with the satisfaction of something that actually fits in a color of your choice. Not to mention that we all know the quantities for this suit will obviously be less than those of the mens suits.... i think you end up with an extremely fair price which I think is not even expensive ---

How much do does it cost to buy a high end pair of jackets and pants? What would you have to pay to them to get them custom made to your size. Why don't they even include a proper back protector at that price...

i guess you will start to see that its actually a very very good price for what we are offering.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote