View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 06:03 AM   #123
pvangel OP
Team AARP

Oddometer: 2,401
The track is in a very industrial area and has been there for 30+ yrs, it is club owned so when you become a member you become an owner which means you can't sue yourself when you fall and get hurt.

There is a comuterized watering system so 1 touch of the button and the whole track gets watered as well as fire hoses placed around for touch ups. The track is fully lit and open till 10 at night with racing on Friday nights. There is a brand new D-3 dozer as well as skid steer and backhoe on site on which the track crew grades it daily and makes changes weekly.

The only problem facing the club is that there are noise issues with the 4 strokes, they currently test bikes on race night but there are still some bikes that are just to loud!

This club should be a model for all parts of the country as we are losing riding areas everywhere, by putting it in an industrial area many of the problems with MX tracks are eliminated.

I feel like I won the MX lottery being a member of a MX country club where I can ride 7 days a week and into the night in the Northeast!
pvangel is offline   Reply With Quote