View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #115
One Less Harley OP
OH.THAT'S GONNA HURT

Oddometer: 4,578
One more upgrade to the bike, well two as the counter shaft sprocket still needs to have lock tight added.

Not packing the tent poles and tent together will allow me to pack the tent in a compression bag for smaller pack size and possibly fit inside one of the saddle bags.

The rear duffel bag will hold the First Gear Jacket and liner, net book, primus stove and cook gear. I was worried about putting the stove and net book in the side bags because of crashing. Hoping to get the sleeping bag in the saddle bags, but not sure of the available space.

Clothing list-
1-pair zip off pants
1pr swim trunks
3prs underwear
3prs socks
2prs light weight shirts, one long sleeve.
1- long under wear top and bottom
1pr- eel skin gloves
rain hat
First gear Kilimanjaro jacket less armor,w/ fleece liner
Darien pants (hip armor only)
661 pressure suit.
Asterick Knee Braces (probably save my knee on one crash, offers good support, little awkward)
Arai XD3
Aero Stitch Combat Boots
bandanna

Tools-
misc nuts and bolts, extra chain length
tool kit- w/ test light, small hammer, sockets, wrenches, pliers, screw drivers, 2 punches, one chisel, adj wrench, 30mm socket, chain tool
Gerber multi tool
Enduro trail stand (bike prop for flats)
Sven 15" saw
wire and bailing wire
rope
epoxy
tire repair kit,small hand pump, tire levers, two HD tubes,
reusable stainless oil filter and gaskets, air filter oil, 8 OZ engine oil, chain lube, electrical tape, wire ties.
extra coil, spark plug, foot shifter and foot brake lever.
lighter.
countershaft sprocket seal, spacer and o-ring

Electrics-
Netbook, Cannon digital camera, headlight(flashlight) ER6I ear phones, Spot, 2 scan disc (GPS coordinates), electric adapters for cell phone, AA battery charger and adapters to charge from bike, weather radio, Zumo 550.

Sundry items,roll charts/ maps Advil, hydrocodone (just in case), ace bandage, band aids, surgical tape. Sunglasses, reading glasses, glasses, lots of ear plugs, mole skin for blisters.

Camel Back, MSR Dromedary Bladder 2L.

Cooking gear- still working on it
Primus stove, and 1 butane can (liquid white gas better for cool temps)
utensils, lighter.

BA air mattress, Tent Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2, Old North Face down sleeping bag 30 degree( may try a smaller bag) camp rite stool.
2003 Suzuki DRZ 400S (TAT Prep)
One More DRZ does the TAT (Ride Report)

One Less Harley screwed with this post 01-21-2014 at 03:17 PM
One Less Harley is offline   Reply With Quote