Thread: Wolfman Luggage
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #89
DougZ73
Fading off.........

Oddometer: 6,786
I really liked the Wolfman racks. I had an old used set of Dirtbagz and racks for my DRZ. I do not like the Dirtbagz racks for the WRR, especially since one of the DRZ ones broke at one of the mount points.

So, what to do. I bought the Wolfman racks for my WRR and will use the Dirtbagz Bags with them:

The bags can be held in basically the same position on the wolf racks as they would be with the dirtbagz rack. Instead of the metal loop that is on bag of dirtbagz rack and slides into a pocket on the rear of the bag, I will use a small cinch strap I'll make up. The clip and strap on the front of the bag, that pulls it tight, can hook on a hook that will be bolted onto the rear passenger mount bolt. The cross over weight bearing straps will still work as normal.
DougZ73 is online now   Reply With Quote