View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #38
ridewestKTM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,694
Sorry, I thought you knew.

[QUOTE=Dr_Bean;16028107]sorry don't know you made and don't get you text completely.

I was making and selling a solid state circuit (no points) - it's board looked like yours. Started it in early 08. My system concept was more like the Facet's... in that it was constant pumping frequency and varried stroke with demand. I also got people going on the FET switching using the points.
I had sold two configurations one being tuned for the Honda AT - even sold some to your countrymen. The other configurations were more for the KTM950 and as I perfected the operation for 950s it became more like the AT's, yet still fine. This one is my "generation 3" - only sold a hand full. The generation 1 design caused too much pump heating, and I replaced those free of charge for the gen twos. Selling stuff just isn't my thing-hate it in fact. Saw the need and wanted to see what I could do for KTM riders and take on a challange of building the kits. Fun ended as soon as one complaint came in - misery ensued.
One other thing I have done is I can fix the pumps that have had a diode failure. (happens if X-wired)
But for sure - your product can be the answer, just too bad there had to be the question.