View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #71
Storm Shadow
Thread Ninja

Oddometer: 1,492
i have a now 4 year old whos been a pillion since birth, i kid you not, around the back yard, she started sitting in a tank bag and rack bag stationary when watching me work on the bikes. then when she was about a year old, she wanted to ride, and sat on on this hump between the frame of a scooter i had, legs wrapped around her, all strapped in, then she progressed to sittign between the tank and the bike, nwo shes on the back, shes confident, and holds on well. I now have a Pillion belt i brought from starrider.com this belt with handles, so she can hold on properly. she wears ther ight gear all the time, my rules, helmet gloves, boots.

She turns 4 soon, and im considering buying her her first bike, and all the propper armour.

be safe, be smart, i ride, at a walking pace around a big back yard. making sure she is safe and confident, she has always wanted to do this, i was relutant at first, but my daughter gets what she wants, shes grown up with me loving bikes.

i grew up with my dad on bikes too, use to get taken to preschool on the tank and then ocky'd to the back.

my dad grew up with the family side cart, with my pop a bike racer...

bikes in the blood, hell yes

Storm Shadow screwed with this post 05-31-2011 at 06:53 PM
Storm Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote