View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #38
tarzan30 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 438
Laugh

My vote would be another section of the TCAT. Roaming was part of the fun but could still be acomplished from first night. If you have all your gear and ride to the first site loaded, you have run at least part fully loaded. the next day could launch and return to the same site. Bikes will be lighter wich could open up more tech sections for people if they are inclined.

As far as the org of the whole thing, suggested route "TCAT" sugested tech, and suggested accomidations. The camping for me was one of the best parts, mind you i did stay in a Yurt one night! The campfire chats and cooking was truly a part of the TCAT test. You will need to camp at least a few weeks to do the TCAT imho.

If we start to organise this with more detial other than support we will get into issues and insurance. You will need sweeps and head counting. This ride was perfect. If it was organised Nolan would not have been able to run day 1 and part of Day 2 into the night without causing stress to the "organisers".

Qubec is fun. Great roads, great food, small language barrier but that still happened from both sides of the boarder! HAHAHA.

It may be better a little later, Northern qubec is pretty chilly and possibly wet until June or later.

I had a blast, i will be there to see all you guys and girls next year!