View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #26
klaviator OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,339
As I mentioned earlier, traffic was much lighter than I expected for a holiday weekend. There was still some traffic however. As usuel, most of the cars and cruisers go through here at a snails pace so even though I was taking it easy, we soon came up behind a slow moving cage. I had no intentions of trying to pass today so I just pulled over and then waited for a few minutes to give us a clear road for a couple of miles and then pulled over again. I only had to do this a few times. I just can't handle going that slow, I think I would fall asleep. Since that would be dangerous, I rode fast enough to be safe

It was still an ejoyable ride down to the overlook where we turned around. One of the reasons we rode through the Gap was to get our picture taken by some professional photographers. There where a number of them out today although we seemed to catch some of them by surprise. Unlike all the straight pipe Harleys or even sport bikes, I don't think they heard us coming. Most of them still got plenty of pictures of us riding by. I thought that US129 Photographers got the best pics and best of all, they where running a buck a picture special for Memorial Day weekend. Where else can you get a professional photogragher to take your picture for a dollar???

Here's the ones I bought:

klaviator screwed with this post 06-03-2011 at 12:54 PM
klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote