View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #35
vatrader01
vatrader01

Oddometer: 1,164
[QUOTE=RebRider;16081082]GRAB - Pong

Damn. Looks like a scene right out of Apocalypse Now.

Or Deliverance.

The Lord punished me today for snatching little baby ducks. And for making decent ADVriders park their bikes in the crick.

Tha's me in the creek pushing. I've spent more time in a creek this week than that goofy duck. I wore different boots today.They still take on water if you go in up to yer _ss.

I was visiting with a young [at heart] lady last night that has passionate interests in PETA and animal rights. I tol' her about my escapade with Lucky the Duck, and how I snatched him from a group of bikers that were keeping him under a bush and were probably going to eat him in one of their wild rituals. I may have embellished the amount of danger I put myself in. A little bit. She seemed to think my actions noble and good, and when she heard about the part where one of you was talking about me, my neck, a strap and a tree, she didn't think I should be alone. And far be it from me to stand in the way of someone trying to do the right thing.....

Long story short, yer off the hook on the ransom thing. All I'm asking is that if I show up with a redhead, and she asks about Lucky the Duck, play along and say he's now the Mayor of a Wildlife Area a ways west of there.

West Virginia Tag-O-Rama Map

vatrader01 screwed with this post 06-04-2011 at 06:36 PM Reason: speling. is hard
vatrader01 is offline   Reply With Quote