View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #15
lookaught OP
Loner Extraordinaire

Oddometer: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettn Jim View Post
Dannngit maan I just found your RR and the pic from Lewiston, Ive been hanging out here off and on for a couple months...we'll havta do beers the next time aaaand I'm riding outta Pa too
I very well may pass through in late August just to rip that road a few times. It's amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDuc View Post
Hello and welcome to Alaska, aka The Last Frontier, aka The Greatland.

Glad to hear you're planning on joining me and a couple hundred other riders from around the world for the Dust2Dawson gathering.

Looks like you had a nice trip up. Hope all continues going well during your stay.

Thank you for sharing. Have fun, Mark H.
Looking forward to D2D, the sunlight hours here are just incredible! My body just will not turn off at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfsinc View Post
IN! See you in Dawson!
See ya there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostViking View Post
Jon,

Really glad to see the bike ran well for you. I thought your Brother was going with you?

You guys still headed to TDF?
Nope this trip was always planned solo. My brother and I are planning a possible trip to Costa Rica in December and then TDF is on the agenda for 2012 or 2013... depending on time off and finances and if he buys a bike capable (hint hint Chris). Who knows...

Bike ran great! The only issue is the rear tire is almost shot at 6k miles. Too much throttle I suppose I'm thinking about getting a set of TKC80s to run around here in AK and then putting the street tires back on for the ride home. I don't know if the rear will handle another 5k miles though.... damn expensive tires! *fist shake!*

lookaught screwed with this post 06-06-2011 at 11:59 AM
lookaught is offline   Reply With Quote