View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #1529
JMo (& piglet) OP
Dakar Dazed

Oddometer: 3,462
Hi Hillbilly (and everyone!) -

Yes, recovery is going well - seems the voodoo lazer doctor did the trick again and I've now been walking without crutches for the last few weeks... I even took my WR450 (spare bike) to the Isle of Man last weekend to ride a few trails (gently) and watch some of the TT race practice - awesome event!

I'm also planning on taking the Tenere rally bike for one last hurrah to the Spanish Pyrenees... I say last hurrah as I really have to sell some bikes if I'm going to get back to Dakar this January...

So, I'm looking for 4999 for my 2008 model Heroes-Legend Rally prepped Tenere (details elsewhere in this thread, of PM me for full spec if interested), and 5499 for the October 2010 model WR450F, which is as new, road registered and first valve service done (approx 500 miles).

That will cover my Dakar entry fee at least...

Jx

ps. DRC suggested some framed roadbook pages from this year's Dakar, and I happen to have found some aluminium effect frames at a good price that look very much like the view of the MD roadbook (see above photos)... I'll frame up a few, and list them on the JennyDakar.com website with a buy it now if anyone is interested? I'm thinking 30 signed, framed and posted anywhere in the world? - and perhaps with a package deal with a Buff / Wallet /Sunnies etc too?
JMo (& piglet) is offline   Reply With Quote