View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #101
ONandOFF
-ROAD-

Oddometer: 5,244
Well... that was smart.... I was replying, then shut down my browser forgetting to grab my reply text first!

So yeah, I purchased my bike already modified, otherwise I think I'da had the wits to leave that part unchanged.

Good point about the load on the subframe. I expect to delve into emulating your mod. once the battery expires (or the subframe busts!). I'm thinking perhaps to add some tire rubber between the battery case and the frame members, though.

Didn't mean to underestimate your rock riding Sr. Spud. It's just that with all the beautiful pictures of you riding around that I've seen, none have included rocks thus far. This is the kind of stuff we find ourselves hammering through in these parts:

Sometimes you have to speed up to keep your body from being shaken to the point of brain jello!
And sometimes you break your shift shafts off where they exit the case!

PS: Pig was a little reluctant to fire up right off the bat, but she did so before running the battery down (woohoo) and got a good warmup.
Let's ride!!! - No offense, but there've been a lot of people over time who were just as sure, yet got it wrong. - Una necedad, aunque la repitan millones de bocas, no deja de ser una necedad. - "you know that I could have me a million more friends and all I'd have to lose is my point of view" (Prine)
ONandOFF is offline   Reply With Quote