OK, so I am about ready to do another BMW DVD. I am thinking about Repairs or Accessories (2 different DVDs).
Here are to rules:
- Able to be done by the average home mechanic.
- Typical issues, nothing rare or unusual.
- Medium levels of difficulty
- Common accessory done to a BMW
- VERY available items
- Level of difficulty average for home mechanic/tech
Tell me what you think, what you would like to see, and give me links to products if you have one or more in mind.
By the way, I will be looking for volunteers for these projects. The benifits to you are free installation, credit, and a DVD of your choice.
I "may" purchase the needed items for "some" of the work. Definitely shop supplies and smaller components, no final drives, lighting systems etc.
If you live within striking distance of DC, you can get the work done at my place. If you come up with a great idea, but do not live close, and I use your idea, a free DVD of your choice will be given!
Thanks, I am looking forward to your input!