View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #66
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

Oddometer: 3,840
ok, another...

I have a short commute but traffic bunches up in a few places, oddy just before a traffic light that prolly changed so one car could proceed... Well after about a million times of passing an empty parking lot that runs ajacent to part of this section, one day it dawned on me and I whipped in the private property and ran up to the next light where I made a legal right-on-red...

So flash fwd to another morning, I come up to the entrance but am too far. So to see, I position my bike to the right and rear to see around the large people mover/ homemaker-mobile.

The driver sees me and thinking I'm going to pass, proceeds to block me...

So with a little "it's on now" laugh instantly and pryor too, I already had my plan... Traffic was too tight for him/her to move up so I not-so-politely went around the now widened left and with traffic at a stand-still, I stop in front of the now overtook Toyota minnivan.

IheartmyNx screwed with this post 06-10-2011 at 11:00 AM
IheartmyNx is offline   Reply With Quote