View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #73
slartidbartfast
Love those blue pipes

Oddometer: 4,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartmyNx View Post
Car or m/c, I like "laying eggs" but my GF trips out so that's out when she's on-board... (in the car)

Apperantly in Middle TN, the left lane, no matter where it is, is for the blocking and cutting off others when their right turn nears...

So I just give them back what they so graciously give to others.

I just get up front and slow right on down, to parade speed. Getting a WTF hand flip for my troubles.

Seems you have to be retarded to a certain point to drive around here.

Commuting follies? only every time I ride... Welcome to the 3rd circle of mc riding hell where only the billy bad asses on Harley's get the ok to sit at lights they can legally go through, and ride how ever and where ever they want, cause they might beat yer ass!

The guy on the mopedcrotchrocketdirtbike?

fawk him!

They blow rant rave and cuss when you filter or split here too, but not so much when you tuck in behind the asshole that doesn't obey ANY traffic laws, pays no wheel or road taxes and doesn't have a tag or even insurance... The bicyclist...
I really don't give a fuck if it amuses YOU! Deliberately altering your speed/lane position to annoy or "get back at" other road users is really, really, really STUPID and Will result in you or somebody else getting hurt one day.
Summer 2008 UK End-to-End ride
slartidbartfast is online now   Reply With Quote