View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #59
BeemerChef
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
OK, having some profits with all the decals I've sent out, I decided to use the money to support various ADV riders or charities. The beneficiary will change at times. Suggestions welcome, but please don't feel offended if I don't choose your suggestion this time, there's always next time...

This round BeemerChef was the person I decided to help support.

If you haven't enjoyed his website, or followed his 5 year long and incredible RR please take a look and show some love.

The Oasis of my Soul - Ride Report

http://theoasisofmysoul.com/

Ara and Spirit are truly amazing souls wandering around our beautiful world, and I've been lucky enough to spend a short amount of time with them in Death Valley a few years back.
I've been inspired for many years by Ara, and am glad to be in a position to give back.
He has been providing the ADV community with an inspirational and very honest outlook on life and amazing images for quite some time so I feel it's a very worthy place to start, right here on ADV with some cash from the LOST and Freedom decal sales.

Thank you all for contributing!

Now, Get LOST!

Jun 9, 2011 16:09:20 PDT
Transaction ID: 0U5060443R109025G
Hello finn,

You sent a payment of $200.00 USD to Ara Gureghian

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Ara Gureghian
Shipping address - confirmed
finn
thousand oaks, CA
United States
Description Unit price Qty Amount
ADVrider/LOST Donation
$200.00 USD 1 $200.00 USD
Subtotal $200.00 USD
Total $200.00 USD
Payment $200.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *ARA643"
Wow... Karma keeps keeping us afloat Spirit and I. You are very kind. Just in time as we are backtracking to Tucson for repair. Not a complain since "Old Faithful" has 250,000 original miles on. 10 days ago I had to sell my cameras for a prostate biopsy with a PSA of 19... Good Karma as no Cancer!!! All always falls in place... Photos soon when I receive them Joe, will put one on Spirit's helmet!!!
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote