View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
JeffS77 OP
cheap bastard

Oddometer: 3,291
Having not raced for 3 years i decided to just cruz the first heat and get use to track and bike..we would all make the main so no need to push it . I got dead last

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x540 and weights 109KB.

Bike was running ok..my gearing is a little off 2nd over revs and 3rd wont spin up enough out the corners unless you stay really on it and barely rolloff into the corner..the solution STAY ON THE THROTTLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE in 3rd

we lined up for heat two and i got the outside back again

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x540 and weights 81KB.

this race was a mess I got a REALLY good start even though the bike in front of me stalled at the start. I was actually ahead of 3 bikes . But a red came out do to a nasty wreck so they lined us back up. On the restart the bike bogged BIG time and every body pulled away ( i think it loaded up coasting around on the caution laps)

everybody pulled away but i ran down the KX250F and the old Indian

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x540 and weights 76KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x540 and weights 72KB.

JeffS77 screwed with this post 06-19-2011 at 09:31 PM
JeffS77 is offline   Reply With Quote