View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
ScienceOfDirt OP
U-Boat Rider

Oddometer: 1,704
Adventure Engineering EZ-Pull compact block & tackle system.

The details of group buy are:

The cost is $60/each + shipping. He ships them for a flat $10. I think they would fit in a flat rate padded envelope at $4.95, or the flat rate small box at $5.20, but I would have to ship them after I got them. I'm still working out how to pay for, and get them to you. It will depend on how many actually commit to one. I can certainly ship 5 or so for cost, but if it gets out of hand, I'll let the manufacturer ship them.

You need to order by July 17th, 2011. See post #20. We may repeat this if there is sufficient interest, and the manufacturer agrees to another group buy. I have no financial interest in, nor am I making any money on this, so it is completely up to the manufacturer.

The item is described here

http://www.adventureengineering.com/ae/ezpull_index.cfm

This group buy is ONLY for the EZ-Pull. The manufacturer is not interested in a group buy on the BringAlong.

Also, keep in mind he's a 1 man shop, and I know he only has a few ready to ship. If you need it now, it's not going to work.

In return for doing this group buy, the manufacturer has asked that if you actually use the device in the field, that you post non copyrighted pictures here of the device in use. Some of them may end up on his website, so don't post anything you wouldn't want used in that way.

So far, the following have expressed interest. If you have expressed interest, please subscribe or watch this thread for order information. I will save me having to PM everyone on the list. I'll post a new reply as needed.

ScienceOfDirt -I'll order last
JDLuke - Ordered
Pardus - Option 2
Simplyred - PM sent
brfinley - Option 2
Eugene - PM sent
gonzo2k - Ordered
ChrisZ - PM sent
S1am - Ordered
wdeTA - Ordered
Raven Rider - PM sent
Kbroderick - Ordered
Mr. Canoehead - PM sent
EdGear - Ordered
maverickoc - Ordered
dnrobertson - Ordered
dcstrom - Ordered
shoot870p - Option 2
Motoriley - PM sent
FJRick - Ordered
ChiTown - Ordered
Mike.C - Waiting

ScienceOfDirt screwed with this post 07-17-2011 at 07:56 AM Reason: Ending and Order Status Update
ScienceOfDirt is offline   Reply With Quote