View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #72
spsduc
spsduc

Oddometer: 99
Neck Brace Compatible please!!

Any chance someone could talk to Klim about making a neck (Leatt) brace compatible version along the lines of the Adventure system????

I would order on the spot if that was available.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoochZilla View Post
Hi Guys,

Here is a first look of the Klim Badlands Pro Jacket and Pants outfit to the adventure lineup from Klim. They did a surprise unveil this weekend at Indy.

I got to spend some time in it and it is going to be a huge win when it comes out late Fall 2011. Its a more cross-over oriented hard-core 4-season gore-tex shell at $849 vs the $1200 Adventure Rally Jacket.

The Rundown:

4 Season Gore-Tex Pro-Shell Armacore Exterior with the waterproof / breathable membrane built into the shell with Gore-Tex Stretch Panels on the shoulder blades. Extreme Durability - offroad rugged yet refined IMO.

Nuances:

Built in Kidney Belt and hidden Passport pocket.

Black and Silver Color options.

Slightly lighter weight than the Adventure Rally

Deflexion Armor / Mesh Chest Plate by DOW

Included d3o Armor with a next gen d30 T5 13mm backpad.

Fit:

I still wear a large and it is an enduro style cut, but I feel as it is more streamlined for crossover riding and slightly more tapered than the Adventure Rally - but in a good way.

Conclusion: It will be hardcore all-season Adventure ready - off the hanger. It's up to you to add the appropriate layer.

Video Review and hi-res shots to come shortly. (apologies for the candids tonight) I am 5'9" 175lbs wearing a large.

Back

Video Review and hi-res shots to come shortly.

Here is the full spec sheet from Klim.

Happy to answer any questions as usual. Klim mentioned that this item was about 95% at this point, but there may be subtle changes before it ships late Fall.

NEW EDIT - HIS-RES Shots

Here are some hi-res shots of the Badlands Pro Jacket and Pants

Back

Anthony
spsduc is offline   Reply With Quote