View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 07:14 PM   #86
RebRider OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 476
Grab and New Tag - 6-22-11

GRAB - Morgan County Cacapon River - Great Cacapon Rt. 9 Bridge Public Access

Yo... Elroy yes Route 9 is a nice winding road and a nice early evening ride too.. .the traffic wasn’t too bad…sorry no bike in the water this time bank too steep down to the river.

New Tag – History time!

Needed to make sure Lucky Duck gets some education instead of swimming all the time. Tag is where - Colonel (James H.) Drake, of the First Virginia Cavalry, was mortally wounded, and died that night at Mr. Marshall’s. About 40 feet from Marker No. 2, measuring west, is the place where he was shot. He was an able officer.”
(be careful pulling off a lot of traffic on the road pull off is on the opposite (east) side of the road)

Money Shot - with a surprise but one that your not really suppose to take.

Also had a surprise at this tag a Geo-cache! so I signed the paper RebRider (right after some SGT Lawman ) and placed it next to Lucky. Geocaching.com wants you to go to their web page and write about how you found it. I am going to wait until Lucky moves, cause don’t want some damn Yankee BlueBelly stealing old Lucky. May end up starting the Civil War all over again… Maybe i should have moved the Geo-Cache...

Oh and here it is covered up...

HEY Two-Hawks... have fun tomorrow....
VATrader ... still have them straps for you...
2001 Triumph Tiger
RebRider is offline   Reply With Quote