View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 2,052
Sydney Perth Johannasburg

Sydney Perth Johannasburg
Well today has gone ok so far other than leaving my passport at the phone when I was ringing the freight mob to see how my bike was going or gone, apparently no one had made a booking for it which John at Qantas freight said was slack but I sort of understood that it didnt get booked on it just went there is space on the plane whatever day that is so he booked it in for Wednesday. I just saw on the inflight thing theres a game reserve not far from Joburg so will give me time to possibly go there but you know how it is you seen one elephant you seen em all, all they do is stand there swinging their trunk.... Boring

As I blog we are flying over Madagascar cant see anything as its night out there now and there serving food, got to get your priorities right. Anyway will be interesting when I get to Joburg was due in at 4 pm now its going to be just after 8, think ill rent a car and drive over to the guesthouse its not far from the airport a few k's and ive got the gps with the south African maps in it so should be no dramas, hopefully dont get held up in customs for to long.

Up up and away

Being up here gives me plenty of time to think about what lies ahead.

Flying over Madagascar

And here is what lies ahead the African coast,

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 11-24-2013 at 10:25 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote