View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:22 AM   #10
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,925
Went into the city today just for a look around was really busy and fortunately I had my Zumo Gps so made getting around finding parking etc a breeze. Got a South African sim card and had to register it so as I passed a big shopping centre that looked easier on the way in so headed back there. Got back to Eastgate and went in went to Whippys like Maccas so had a pig out just to keep the fat content in my diet steady. They tell me I need my passport to register it so ok ill come back tomorrow. If your looking for anything when you first arrive Eastgate Shopping centre is it, got everything you need in there, you cant miss it on r24 from the airport Kempton Park to Joburg city and theres this big statue of a chick riding a horse, you cant miss it, i think it was a chick probably some dude But you might take more notice of it than I did.

Got back to the Sunrock Guest house was pretty rooted from the big day of travel so went and chillaxed, ended up falling asleep at around 6 and not waking up till 11 so watched Escape from Absolam on tv then crashed again.

Johannasburg, from what ive heard of this place all these people are carrying weapons ha ha

This lady must be carrying an anti tank gun under her skirt

Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 11-24-2013 at 10:29 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote