View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
BC Brian OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 569
Trial Run- BC,Yukon,NWT and Alberta

This isnít really a ride report, Itís a trial run ride report.
In preparation for riding my Buell to South America this fall, I have followed the advice of a number of people and am taking a trial run for 10 days to see how my choice of bike, gear , packing system etc works out. Since I am hoping to write a live road report while in SA, I am following , again, the advice of a great number of people and am attempting to write a live RR.
My trip to South America is, hopefully going to follow no set plan. Head South until its time to turn around and head North. Unfortunately, this weeks trip has a deadline as I have to be back to work for July 10th, so a bit more planning had to be done . The plan/route is to leave after work Thursday, ride from my home in Williams Lake BC to Quesnel,then up the Blackwater road and camp somewhere along the way. Then ride to Prince George, up the Stewart-Cassiar highway to Watson Lake, down through Muncho Lake to Fort Nelson, then up the Liard Highway to Fort Simpson, on to Hay river to visit my brother, then head home through Alberta to Jasper and home to Williams Lake. We will see how it goes J
BC Brian is offline   Reply With Quote