View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #38
never2old4fun
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC Garage View Post
Great pictures! Were you running in the AMA Pro Junior class? The reason I ask is the Juniors used to run (and maybe still do) yellow plates with black numbers. Either way great pics.

I was having problems with the picture posting until Oregon Coast (Paul, who rode the Mexican 1000 this year on a 1972 SL350) coached me thru the process. First you put your pictures on a photo sharing web site (like SmugMug) and then when you are on SmugMug you hover over the picture of choice, right click and then left click "copy", then you just drop your cursor into your reply on ADV Rider and right click and then left click "paste" it then drops the link in for your photo and the picture appears. This way you can also post multiple pictures in one reply, and it is easier than I make it sound.

Thanks for sharing and feel free to post more. Are you still riding? Any of the old twins still laying around? Take care!
Thanks,
The pictures were from when I was an amateur. After that I went pro, but two years into it I got married, but that made married life rough so stopped racing. After that were the work injuries and it took me a long time to even get back on a bike so I don't compete any more, two back surgeries, rods and screws holding me together, plus two rotator cuff surgeries, both arms screws in those also.
I only ride the street now on a KTM 950 SMR, but most of the time I'm busy working on bikes. Older bikes like the 4 SL 175's I'm getting back together. My friends 1971 BSA Thunderbolt that were making into a street tracker and when called I do welding and fabrication for a friend mine who has held the number 1 plate in the AHMRA flat track series in the dinosaur class for many years, so I'm always having some kind of fun with motorcycles.

never2old4fun screwed with this post 07-06-2011 at 04:58 PM Reason: wrong word
never2old4fun is offline   Reply With Quote