View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 05:27 AM   #32
meat popsicle OP
Ignostic

Oddometer: 14,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlandr
Wow Meat, you've excelled! This could be the birth of the 640ADV FAQS; just a thought, maybe you could add the phrase "FAQS" to the title to provide another unique search string for google, - guess I'm thinking of the f650faqs thingy - what do you think?

What about a couple of extra links to preferred tools? Also to the group purchase/manufacturing projects? Now where's that link on the Centrestand bracket..?
Well, FAQS would imply just that, "The Facts", and I guess I didn't feel qualified to author a FAQ on the LC4. However, with the help of one of The Goodfellas I am trying to steer this index in that direction. I will add some statement to that effect that will include the term FAQS which should be enough to allow searches to that effect. We'll see.

Thank you for the tips! What do you mean by "preferred tools"? Links to KTMTalk, ThumperTalk, or maybe KTM parts suppliers or parts fiche online?

There are some group mfgs. on their, tank guards (is this one?), rallye skidplate boxes, passmore's centerstand bracket is there, others?

Its not so much staying alive; its staying human that counts.
meat popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote