View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:28 AM   #48
wax808
Internet Artiste

Oddometer: 4,676

Mine looks kinda like this but it is the Motard silver one.

I wear this every day under my jacket or over a t-shirt if I'm just running to the store. The sternum protection kicks ass and it takes about 3 seconds to get on and off.

I dont know that there is anything more visible than this jacket. The titaniunm reflects, the white is super bright, and the black elbows and back give great contrast.

These are ok for the summertime.

These kick ass, they slip right over my work slacks and are nice and cool in 95 degree weather because of the ventilated crotch.

Cheap as hell, but offer better protection than most street boots. Very comfortable, and dont look too wierd when worn under the baggy jeans.

"And you still can hear me talkin' to the people who don't listen to the things that I am sayin' praying someone's gonna hear.
I guess I'll die explainin' that the things that they complain about are things they could be changin' thinkin' someone's gonna care.
I was born a lonely singer, and I guess I'll die the same, but I've got to feed the hunger in my soul.
And if I never have a nickel I won't ever die ashamed, cause the truth remains that no-one wants to know

-KK"

wax808 is offline   Reply With Quote