View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #248
pvangel OP
Team AARP

Oddometer: 2,178
Second class I raced was the vintage 80's 125 GP which runs with all the modern 125's as well. there are also experts that run in the GP as there is no skill level in GP's. I had a great start in the first moto and was first or second but had lined up way out side and couldn't make the corner so ended up out in the grass and than fighting to get back on track. did catch up to the guy in the lead of my class and was able to pass him and sneak away abit from him. So another win for the day and probably a top ten finish in the moto. Second moto I got a terrible start and was back of pack so I put my head down and started pickin off riders until I could see the leader of my class. I cought up to him on the 4th lap of a 5 lap race but when hitting the finish line jump the checkered flag was out, They cut the race to 4 laps for some reason so I had to settle for second in the moto and second for the day. I'll take it!
Great day of racing and then a few cold cans of adult beverages and some trackside dining before heading back to the hotel and collapsing before day 2...
pvangel is offline   Reply With Quote