wasn't there a discount for both the C3 and the Bluetooth package?
I am heading out on the 23rd for Paonia, Magruder, St. Joe River, and beyond and my C2 sun visor utterly failed on me tonight...
heading west from Nevada City (4 hours from NC to Mendo, unheard of!)
the sunvisor lever just went 'GRIND" and then it fell down on any bump, and I rode Orr's Spring Rd and there are a lot of bumps
I have a XL C2, Euro 61, 7 5/8s
what size C3 would I get? Can I get a discount for the Bluetooth now? if not, I wait a long while for that.
I need this before the 23rd, damned if I am heading west from CO doing the bullpuck I had to do tonight.
Thanks, guys, gals!