neduro OP
Addict

Oddometer: 11,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigborefan
You did mention being selfish........

Give em hell in 2012.
Thanks!

I'm counting on some of you being selfish- for anyone that didn't see, supporter packages are already available.

$150 and up supporters get 30-50% off discount codes for a single order from each of my sponsors- Klim, MX1West, Sidi, BRP, and Butler Maps (that's 5 codes for each supporter). That adds up fast- a pair of boots or some gear and you're ahead of the game even with the contribution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
Go racing, mate
Thanks Jinx, and I'm tempted to talk about the poor miners just so I can meet the guy throwing Llama shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Pig View Post
Sweet!

So what bike are you gonna ride?
A 450 XCW. I am about to put up a blog post on how I made the decision, which took some soul searching as you can imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRjoe View Post
Remember to put plenty of photos up of the bike prep.
Absolutely! I'm going to document building the bike here, because it's such an integral part of the race.

But (this is for Geode )I'm going to reserve my personal thoughts and some of the juicier details for people who are part of the team (on the neduro.com blog) that supporters get access to.

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.

neduro screwed with this post 07-17-2011 at 06:16 PM
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote