View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #22936
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Jeep View Post
Is there a plan for the LA Weekend Riders? Camp location, dinner, rides?
hi rich, i don't think there's anything planned this coming weekend. put together one, you pick the place, date and time. i could not commit next weekend since i have a lot of cleaning to do in the house, yard, and garage.

intrepidrunner and i talked about camino cielo on the 30th, but from what i heard, the gate is locked. also yesterday, i saw the entrance to w. camino cielo from hw154 has big boulders blocking the entrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohadal View Post
Hi there folks,
Just wanted to say hello, recently moved from NYC to Santa Clarita. I’m looking for some interesting big bike friendly rides, at least until I get my KTM 530 (hopefully sooner than later...).
ohad, welcome to the local adv community and socal. you just missed a big bike ride last weekend. check out the wmrs thread (sticky) where many riders attending will be on their big bikes. post up there and someone should be able to give you additional info and routes.

many of us have small bikes and med bikes. you will have more opportunities to ride having a smaller bike, but not having one will NOT stop some PPs from having fun. ask fudge and fyyff, so far, they can hang with the kids riding toy bikes.....

pacific coast ride and teaser pic.

when i said, we are going COASTAL!....we actually did....

NSFW screwed with this post 07-18-2011 at 01:00 PM
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote