View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #22943
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3r3r View Post
I'm glad you all had fun, I hope that the routing info was helpful. Looking forward to some pics!

randal, we missed the turn off since our ride leader was using the old fashion style, always looking for a sign at the corner. good i had your gps track, and we found the entrance after turning around. we owe you a few beer and appreciate you taking the time giving us advices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sito View Post
Don't have a lot of pic but here is one!
sito, nice pic.....and it happened to be yours.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgypup View Post
Finally some more big bike riders! I'm going to WMRS on 7/29 and will be doing big bike friendly trails. Going back to Kennedy Meadows too on 8/19 and know the big bike friendly trails now. I do Cleveland National Forest down here in OC but found some good trails up by you not too long ago on a RawHyde ride off the 138 I think; something called old ridge route or something in the Angeles forest. 23 miles of dirt fire roads ending up around Lake Hughes I think. Joel knows them much better than I do though.

eric, wmrs is on aug 5, 6 and 7.....

once we get some cooler weather, i'll organize a local big bike ride. maybe we do something sooner, do big bear perhaps after kennedy meadows.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote