View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
zandesiro OP
In rust we trust....

Oddometer: 795
After 2 hours my phone rings and they tell me that the bike was ready…!!!!
168 euros was the the price of 3 bll bearings and 2 workhours priced…!!
Here is the problem..!!

This is the workshop!!!Thank you guys…!!!

We take the bike and start the way back to the mountains to our accommondation….!
Let me show to you …!!!

We shop some food from a local store and make a nice dinner drinking some beer and relaxing from this difficult start that we have in our trip,And saying to each other me and my wife that from now and on everything is gona be allright(BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT LIFE IS PROGRAMED FOR YOU….!!!)
The next dat was the best day of our trip….!!!Total 345km(214mi)….And 2 passes of the Swiss alps…!
Lake como…..

The destination was St.Moritz in Switzerland….!!!!The road magnificent,the mountains,the valleys,the rivers that we cross through the bridges,the trees,the tunnels,the lakes was something that we never ever seen….!!!

Tunnels….!!

We enjoy the Julierpass 2284meters(7500ft)arrive in St.Moritz we walk around the lake and have a meal….!!!

The lake in St.Moritz….

Hotels,houses and the train station in St.Moritz….

The food was very nice and tasty!!

This is what happends if you ride for long time!!!!You can close your feet!!

After the necessary pics we ride the way back to San Fedele through Malojapass(Passo del Maloja)…!!The photo isn’t mine because…..It was up to 5MB and imageshack cannot upload it…..So I upload a photo from google in the winter with snow!!!Nice isn’t it??

We leave swiss…!!

We are back to italy again..!!

We make a stop for a cappuccino coffe in the coast of the Lake Como the view of Bellagio was a astonishing…!!

zandesiro screwed with this post 07-21-2011 at 10:50 AM
zandesiro is offline   Reply With Quote