View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #42
Fab418
Pig ridin'

Oddometer: 174
I have done 3000km so far (and there is still plenty left on it)on a rear that I bought this spring. On a 94 GS. Way better off-road than the TKC but it's true that since it's not as round as the Conti, it will not ride as good on tar. For example, i used to touch my foot on the asphalt while cornering on with the TKC but I've not been able to replicate this with the Mitas. Not that big a deal to me anyway.

Also, for those interested, I'm running the tube version tubless and I don't have much problem at all with maintaining the air pressure. I do put some air in once in a while, but I can't really tell if it's due to temperature changes or leakage. About 5lbs every 2-3 weeks. Not bad IMO.

Awsome tire. I would not ride anything else at the moment.

One question to Mitas: I'd really like to have these available at the shop (in Québec) where I buy my motorcycle stuff. It would save me some waiting knowing that they would stock a few. Is there any way I can direct the shop owner to a Canadian distributor?
My HPF: 21 inch-mx forks R11GS conversion
Fab418 is offline   Reply With Quote