View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #38
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 2,004
Recovery Day

Woke up feeling like absolute poop today but not going anywhere and Caryn txt and said can we hook up tomorrow so thats a bonus didnt feel like doing anything today.

Channing and Alexa came over after school I thought it was 4 oclock and had slept all day but apparently the kids finish school at 1pm on Friday so that was good I wasnt the total bum I thought I was.

Alexa and her mum invited me in for dinner later so me and Channing just played out the front for awhile with his new hockey stick and just kept out of the way of them preparing dinner. Mickey cooked us a nice chicken schnitzel, bloody nice too. It was getting a little late around 8, Channing Alexa and Mickey were starting to relax so made my exit and came back to die, I felt like crap still.

So today was pretty much non event, Vern is apparently on the mend and may be able to come home soon which will be good for everyone its been a real worry for them

My back is still really sore from the other day I feel like crap from drinking, looking forward to meeting Caryn tomorrow in the morning for breakfeast you know how you just have this feeling about someone for some reason I got it about her, time will tell, it probably has something to do with her nice rack more than anything, I'm only human....Just.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-17-2013 at 03:53 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote