View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #52
mrmagoolin
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 513
Sunday the 24th
We left the Fremont National forest and started on the desert section.
This section went on forever, but it was the easier part of the desert. No one wanted to camp in the desert. Plus my next camp waypoint was in the Ochoco National forest.

We got gas in Christmas Valley and went back into the desert.

Ryans’ gas cap gasket falls into his tank we make a gasket out of some hose and it works ok, he puts a sandwich bag on it and it is good to go. This was the sandy OHV section.

The forever section.

Bike posing. Out here in the middle of nowhere was a intersection and in the middle was a firering like some one was just waiting for someone to come by. I did not find any human remains.

We rode to the pavement that would take us to Riley for more gas. At Riley some of the guys had had enough of the desert riding and took a fast track to Delintment lake where the 4 of us would meet them. We were determined to ride it all even if it meant riding into camp after dark.

Mark

Ryan

This section is the baby head rocks. Ryan got a front flat tire that we had to fix.

This is also where we found one of the Back country signs that did not get taken down.

After the baby head rocks there were some very fun roads to ride.

We arrived at camp after dark. This is camp in the morning. We set up and ate and went to bed pretty fast. I know I was tired.
mrmagoolin is offline   Reply With Quote