View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #92
Xcountry-Rider
Banned

Oddometer: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Yeah, asked the opinion of F800 owners, if we would still buy an F800GS.... he's a XC owner just trolling.
If he owned a GS before then it wouldn't be talking shit, it would be an informed opinion.

Therefore it's obvious to me he's insinuating that us 800gs owners shouldn't ride a XC because we'd be disappointed.

Duh.
Bud the F800GS is a sweet bike. I dreamed about it for 3 years riding BMW G650 Xcountry waiting for that awesome day when it was time to upgrade. But... That inline triple is soooo sweet and smooooth. The F800GS is clearly the better enduro if that's the comparison but if its which one is a better adventure touring machine (ie 1150GS, 1200GS)? Well then then the F800GS has some very serious competition. If your going to go thrashing around some trails for the day well the F800GS is your bike but for some multi-day multi-week trips better bring the anti-monkey butt cream because you posterior is going to need it!! Like i said though if i had a F800GS i'de be a happy camper. I did take the Tiger on test ride and that engines purrr it'll have to admit suduced me away from my dream bike. Now i'm in love with a white tiger and i don't care who knows it,

Xcountry-Rider screwed with this post 08-25-2011 at 09:52 PM
Xcountry-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote