View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #60
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 2,169
Cape St Francis

Went for a ride over to Cape St Francis today through Paradise Beach and all the back roads. There is some strange suburbs here just so far from anywhere but still nice in the same breath. The average age of people in these places is i think about 150 years old, theres just so many oldies here. Cape St Francis was a nice place though, lots of nice houses and areas, stopped off at the lighhouse and had a look around then rode down to the point to check the surf out which looks like a nice fun wave for all the geriatric's that live around here. Hung around for awhile then rode the 30 odd k's back to Jefferys Bay. Jeffery's Bay is a pretty dead town if your not surfing every day and as my back and neck limit me to that im not going to hang around to long probably, a few more days, the good thing is im saving so much money staying here with it only costing 25 bucks a night and im buying food out of the supermarket so thats a real positive to the bank balance. Will be heading into the Savoy tomorrow and will watch the Rugby Union test match in town somewhere.
Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 07:41 AM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote