View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #156
fbj913
I ride

Oddometer: 2,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcountry-Rider View Post
Dude the topic was started by a none F800GS owner and included the triumph 800XC and i don't care if you want me on any thread in the forum seriuosly? Who are you? The respected member you mentioned was the one throwing insults around. Go back and read!! Also he disgraced himself by lieing about Rocket motorcycles and falsely claiming to know the Salesman. Which has never heard of him and never talked to him. Even claimed the sales also insulted me and then claimed he gave him my personal information. All extremely pathetic lies and well just not very respectable. Don't believe me call Rocket Motorcycles. Sad very sad and did i say pathetic? Oh yes i already did didn't i.

Can we now for Gods sakes stop the freaking trolling and just talk about the two great bikes? Seriously can we?

First Things First. I am not chosing sides and I would really like for the non-sense to end. Second. Xcountry is right in some regards. There is some mis quoted information in this thread and it is best to clear it up. For anyone reading this it would be best to go straight to the manufacturer website for the real information. And last, it seems to me like this has turned in to a comparison thread (even if that wasnt its intention). You cant expect the T800 owner not to chime in. NOW, can we move on?
PS. If anyone would be so kind as to lend me an F800 I would gladly give you a REAL answer to the never ending question
fbj913 is offline   Reply With Quote