View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 03:47 PM   #165
ebrabaek
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by docsherlock View Post
I gotta say, chaps, I think you are being a bit hard on XCountry Rider; he does not seem a troll to me and in fact seems pretty polite and reflective in most of his posts.

Now I ain't been here that long and I ain't got a dog in this fight as I don't own either of the bikes (yet), but I've found this thread pretty damn useful - but I'm still swinging from GS to XC as regards the actual purchase.....

Just sayin'......
Perhaps.... But after his 10`th post it became very clear to me...... and ummmm..... several others..... That from here on out .....his posts were pointless.... Relentlessly promoting his purchase......and for the life of him/her....could not understand why we`d not agree. His first few posts were fine....... but then imho the troll took over. Once a thread steers away from being informative......throw in some name calling..... ( not just from him).....the thread becomes pointless.....cluttered... and off target. That`s when the mod`s step in. I have had one of mind rededicated on a different forum........ And it is sad to see a post one starts being ripped to shreds...... That`s what got me cooking......And sadly as well had to push the ignore button for the first time. Other than that...... I have nothing against XCR.......

Erling

ebrabaek screwed with this post 08-25-2011 at 04:57 PM
ebrabaek is offline   Reply With Quote