View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 09:54 AM   #155
Happy Wanderer
Day Dreaming.. .

Oddometer: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grok View Post
As explained on the order page - all orders are shipped the same day or the day following receipt of order (Sundays excluded). If there is an exception to this the buyer will be notified.

US domestic orders are shipped Priority Mail, with a typical delivery time of 1-3 days. I don't do tracking or delivery confirmation on these orders. They are fast and have proven reliable.

International orders are shipped US Postal Service First Class International. Delivery is typically 7-10 days, but has been as long as 3 weeks depending on the country and whether the package is selected for customs inspections.
No tracking or delivery confirmation is available, except for customs declaration numbers. This is to save shipping costs.
Tracking and/or delivery confirmation for international orders would be an additional $15-$20. I am currently not offering that option.

P.S. Your order shipped today!
Thanks for explaining this in detail. Respectfully suggest you add these details to the order page.
- Non US residents (like me) may not know what US Domestic means in terms of delivery time so it's good to know it's 1-3 days.
- Also good to know you don't do tracking.
- Even better to know that if there is an exception the buyer would be notified.

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to trying out this new tool. Who doesn't love a new tool?
Happy Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote