View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #69
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,966
Knysna to Plettenberg with Tig and Paula

Got up early this morning to listen to the my team the Tigers playing Parramatta on the internet, was on early so when the Tiges got ahead I headed back to sleep for awhile as i was going on the ride up to Plettenberg later.
Later on I met up with Tig and Paula as organized today and we headed back up the coast then inland a bit and came out the other side of Plettenberg to a friend of theirs restaraunt Enriques. The spot they have it in is really beautiful, Tig plays a few gigs there in summer and I'm sure its a great afternoon, we had calamari and chips which was pretty nice then hung around met Tig's sister who came to join us. We sat and relaxed in the sun for awhile then headed back down into Plettenberg for a quick look at the surf, apparently some guy got bitten in half here surfing the other week by the regulation big great whites that patrol the beaches here. Was good fun to ride today, I had anothe ride on Tig's XR 650, getting on something so much lighter Im sure it would be fun to have it off road and get used to it, in saying that its bloody nice to get back on the beemer and relaise just how comfortable it is on the highway when cruising. Got home about 4ish and hung around at Tig's and Paula's place on Theson Island, its a pretty nice litle area over there.

Headed back into Knysna and chilled and had a nice quiet evening im starting to think I might move on in the next few days been here for a week now and enjoyed every minute of it, certainly is a beautiful part of the world.
Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 09:01 AM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote