View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #70
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,914
Pretty quiet morning to start the day but got up eventually and went back down to see Shawn the local quack to sort out the rest of the malria stuff. Talked to Tracey she had come down with a flu which seems has been knocking everyone around standard stuff at this time of year at home as well. Walked around after seeing them and went up the shops and got a few things and grab some cash to pay my bill here at the b&b. Payed Alf what I owed then jumped on my bike and headed over to the otherside of Knysna as it was the only place I hadnt ridden yet, went up over the hill looking back at Knysna but thought I cruise on a few more k's and have a look whats over the next hill and wow im glad I did.

Got the shock of my life to see 15 foot plus swell bashing into a beautiful looking coastline. Worked my way down to the beach and was sitting on my bike and this little ratbag dog comes up and starts nipping at my legs, well being the kind compassionate dog lover I am I just shouted to the owner if this f^&king thing bites me again ill kick its f&8king head in, of course I said it with a smile on my face but he rushed over and grabbed it just in case, Got talking to him and told him im riding through Africa and that im pretty sure it want be a fluffy maltese that gets me but you never know it was pretty scary.

Hung down there for awhile at Castle Rock and then started back into Knysna and went down the waterfront restaraunt where we were the other night and grabbed chicken snitzel for dinner, pretty bloody nice actually. Headed home after my munch to relax, think im going to leave in the morning but there is some shitty weather coming apparently, if its raining tomorrow ill leave it a day.

Me and Tig filling up for our ride.
Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 09:06 AM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote