View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:15 AM   #44
Mitas OP
caretaker

Oddometer: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by eakins View Post
I'd actually like to see the tire look like new closeup on the bike (as in what they look like when i buy a brand new pair and mount them), not worn out tires. Showing how they wear over time is useful, however.

Thankyou for the info!
...i would still like to hear about some of your construction techniques and materials used in the tires???

Please try and sell me a bit on why i SHOULD pay top $ for a Mitas vrs just saying try all 3 and get back to me. Seems both you & your US distributor have the same easy going attitude on getting these tires out to the US biker. What does comparing 2 cars have anything to do with this conversation?

Is that Iowa factory going to produce motorcycle tires or just your farm stuff? Are you implying there will be much better motorcycle supply after this factory is online?

Really man, i'm trying to help you out, but...
Well...you brought the Czech Mitas close to a product from fare eas t... ...

I tried to explain you that the Czech Republic is a part of the E.U. ... the rules , technology , engineering , knowledge ... all European ... Czech´s , German´s , French´s , English... all in our factories.People on the machines are motivated .... and they are allowed to have his own mind.

I gave you the comparison between Volkswagen and Skoda to show you that the Czechs are clearly able to produce a perfect quality

And .... by the way ... We are using Kevlar, Aramid as well... we use multi tread compound...

What if a tyre fail ? ...Can I give you a sheet of paper with some advertisement and some marketing phrases ? ...

There are a lot of pictures with worned Mitas tyres here in the advrider.... ... comparable and incomparable...

This is my favorite
This is helpfull too
.. serach for kOdiak ... for instance.

You right when you say there is a lack of general marketing activities ....

(but the establish some ... you need to listen to the "audience" first.... )