View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:32 AM   #48
eakins
Butler Maps

Oddometer: 17,222
i have not doubt the czechs can produce a quality product.
thankyou for your info. that labor rates are higher there than i thought.
i have never heard of a skoda and since it was pointed out that ADV is 80% american users, nor have most others.

comparisons aside, what would make your thread usefull is showing closeup detail pics of your offerings as well as very detailed info on your tires. my understanding is Germans are very detailed oriented...

most of us have never heard of Mitas or know very little. the more info and visuals you can provide the better. you work at Mitas, yes?, you must have some advertising materials and pictures you've collected? as a vendor, it's kinda expected you do the leg work, collecting pictures and posting them here. i do that for my vendor thread.

you did not answer the question about the Iowa factory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitas View Post
Well...you brought the Czech Mitas close to a product from fare eas t... ...

I tried to explain you that the Czech Republic is a part of the E.U. ... the rules , technology , engineering , knowledge ... all European ... Czech´s , German´s , French´s , English... all in our factories.People on the machines are motivated .... and they are allowed to have his own mind.

I gave you the comparison between Volkswagen and Skoda to show you that the Czechs are clearly able to produce a perfect quality

And .... by the way ... We are using Kevlar, Aramid as well... we use multi tread compound...

What if a tyre fail ? ...Can I give you a sheet of paper with some advertisement and some marketing phrases ? ...

There are a lot of pictures with worned Mitas tyres here in the advrider.... ... comparable and incomparable...

This is my favorite
This is helpfull too
.. serach for kOdiak ... for instance.

You right when you say there is a lack of general marketing activities ....

(but the establish some ... you need to listen to the "audience" first.... )
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598717
Cycle World Adventure Rally:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=956350

eakins screwed with this post 08-31-2011 at 11:44 AM
eakins is offline   Reply With Quote