View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #87
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 2,051
Cape Town Hamaan Bmw Tyger Valley

Got up for breakfeast around 9 was a really nice breakfeast Susan's mother made tuna fish cakes with salad, fruit salad and a bowl of corn flakes. Was actually the nicest breakfeast ive had since ive been here im so over the big heavey bacon, eggs, sausages, fish fingers and all that other food, it was actually really nice to be fed something very healthy. Hung around for awhile the weather was really still pretty shitty rainy and windy. By lunch time it was clearing up a little so thought id go for a ride over to Hamaan Bmw and meet the guys.

Had a bit of trouble finding it as they had moved from where it was on the Gps. Ask some guy where they had moved to and he gave me pretty bodgie instructions and in the end rode around for 30 minutes with no Bmw in sight. Was happy to just ride around it was all good just getting to know the area ends up being Tyger Valley im in well being a tiger supporter thats all good. Ended up asking another guy and he pointed me in the opposite direction so off i went,wsnt that far and I found it. Walked in and said gday only to be greeted you must be Sheldon the aussie Basil mentioned. Nice to made feel welcomed. The guys grabbed me a coffee and I had a chat to Raynair, shit I think I spelt it wrong more than right but ill fix it later buddy. He had just been in Oz for a month so was telling me about that, we also talked about a ride the guys had done a month or so ago which looked and sounded awesome, he showed me all the pics on TV in the shop and looks unreal, there was talk of doing it again with me or getting me the gps coordinates so I can do it.
Hung around for awhile apparently they have booked Killarney race track near here for Sunday afternoon so got an invite out to there which should be great fun and an awesome way to meet a few crew. Rode home taking my time sussing out the area some more and got home about 4:30, on the way picked up some hot food for dinner down the supermarket and just came home and pigged out and relaxed for the night.

My baby enjoying the view of Table Mountain here in Cape Town
Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 12:51 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote