View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:29 PM   #97
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,683
Simons Town

Had a really cruisey day today, my back and neck are up the shit, oh well tell someone that cares hey. Went for a ride over to Fish Hoek to have a bit more of a look around and ride as many roads as I can in the local area around here. While I was there I found a electronic repair shops so asked about fixing the microphone on my phone Nolan helmet setup. The bloke in there said he couldn't do it but said theres a shop up the road, so off I trudge in search of it. Walk in tell them what I need and they take me and my helmet out the back into the repair shop and get to work. Bit of friggin round a few changes in the configuration of the wiring and its done.

I'll have to write down the wiring details as its actually flimsy as shit. Went for a bit more of a ride along the coast road mountains on one side the ocean on the other was pretty nice riding even if it was to nowhere. The roads in South Africa are really good and with the mountain range right on the coast there is amazing rides just everywhere. Came back into Simons Town and had lunch in a nice restaraunt right on the waterfront called Berthas prawns and Calamari washed down with beer and a durrie so really nice.

Came home and just relaxed watching the penguins coming ashore, they certainly are cute and weird looking creatures and walked right up to me i was so close I could of kicked them back into the ocean but im guessing that wouldnt of gone down to well it the penguin souviner shop across the road.

Enjoying Simons Town (below) its a really nice spot around here but will have to make a decision on what im doing in the next few days either way.
Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 06:12 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote